Back by popular demand, the Canadian Diabetes Association’s national webinar fall series begins in September! Join us for all new topics to help you manage your diabetes, advocate for your rights and live a happy and healthy life.
Topics and speakers in this series include:
• September 15: Joanne Lewis, “Carbohydrate Counting – Ready, Set, Go!”
• September 22: Dr. Michael Vallis, “Don’t Let Diabetes Get You Down”
• October 1: Shawn Shepheard, “Stand Up for Your Diabetes Rights”
• October 8: Elaine Cook, “Diabetes Medications – What You Need to Know”
• October 15: Dr. Jeremy Gilbert, “Making Diabetes Complications Not So Complicated”
Each webinar will be held twice, at 2 p.m. ET and 8 p.m. ET.
Registration is required, please click here for more information and to register.